Writer’s Edit and Talem Press are not like other publishers.
As authors ourselves, we understand the heartache and frustration that comes hand-in-hand with the submissions process.
Which is why we get back to everyone who submits. Within 3 weeks. Regardless of the outcome.
Closed for submissions
The Writer’s Edit imprint, Talem Press is currently closed for full-length manuscript submissions.
The public will be advised on this page and via Writer’s Edit and social media.
Alternatively if you would like to be notified when we re-open submissions – please provide us with your details below:
General tips and notes for submission
Talem Press publishes fantasy fiction that empowers its readers. We’re a house that’s particularly passionate about unlikely heroines, mysterious magic and out-of-this-world story-telling.
Please follow the submission guidelines carefully.
- Only submit your book if it’s fantasy fiction. We’re not accepting other genres at this time.
- Follow the submissions guidelines. They’re there for a reason!
- Only submit your book once. We’ll get back to you within three weeks.
- Please note that we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful submissions.
- Please be polite and patient.
- Please note that your submission will be treated as a confidential matter.
- As a matter of courtesy, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible if your manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
Need to get in touch? Contact us here.